Drones & People: Social Relationships
Question: Do drones effect the public when people are aware of the drone pilot?
- Awareness of the person flying the drone
- Drone associated with a person (gender, body type, size)
- Drone in relation to a body/ user vs. a pilot-less drone
Next Steps: Do controlled user testing with the same drone but with different people (different bodies)
- Testing the drone's access outside of Union Sq
- Testing the drone with different body types for male or female
- Testing the drone in relation to someone's style? (clothing and matching style effects drone's public image?)
Homework: Do affinity mapping with your group of 3. Group interest areas all the same.