Developing A User Scenario
Continuing a project is just as hard as thinking of a grand idea. I developed a concept mobile application for window displays (below). I thought of questions of how a user would seamlessly intereact with fashion merchandise through the store window and the mobile device.
- Why would people want to interact with window displays?
- What holidaies would provide opportunities for user adaption of mobile to window interaction?
- Would windows be another gateway for users?(Corning's vision of an interactive glass world)
- What purchasing decisions will change, if window displays were active? Would users tend to buy more products after this interaction?
- What pain points or drawbacks would users face when interacting with the store window?
- How can we determine and measure a user's engagement with an interactive store window? Would users be discouraged by an the store window if the interaction was not playful?